Join me at the beautiful Yoga Garden Yurt in the heart of the Sussex countryside. Saturday 23rd Oct 2021
A nourishing 4 hour workshop made up of yoga, meditation, nature surrounds and a yoga nidra – Starts 10am – 2pm
We will really take our time with this mini half day retreat. There will be a journaling exercise, mantra chanting and if the weather allows a short meditation walk in nature and silence.
The Autumn season governs organisation, setting limits and protecting boundaries. Moving from the outward, expansive nature of summer, to the inward, contractive nature of autumn. It is a good time to begin new projects that focus more on the internal – more introspective. The energy of the lungs (organ associated with Autumn) is “letting go”, so autumn is a good time to be mindful to let go of anything we may be holding on to so we can make room for new experiences that will help us to learn and grow.
Autumn is also a journey into the dark days of winter. Our bodies have to work harder to fight off the seasonal coughs and colds, while the lower Vitamin D levels reduce our natural immunity. This is a time to prepare, strengthen and restore our bodies through an extra commitment to a calming and restorative yoga practice.
About Yin Yoga
• Is deeply nourishing & relaxing physically, emotionally and energetically
• Involves holding postures for a length of time (3-5mins) to safely stress and nourish the connective tissue
• Compliments more dynamic physical activities (yang yoga, weight training / crossfit / running / cycling)
• Teaches us to become still in our body and mind – connecting back with our breath and how we feel in our bodies
• Encourages softness in the body and emphasises relaxing muscular tissues
This is one of Sussex’s best kept secrets, a truly magical place!
£40 per person
Limited spaces – Pre-booking required